Saturday, 21 March 2015

Models own chrome polish - Indigo

Hi! Happy Saturday! I hope you have a great weekend! I'm going to spend today writing and catching up on some TV, Saturdays are made for relaxing!

Today I'm going to show you a stunning chrome polish in indigo from www.modelsownit.com. I've been slowly reviewing these polishes and I'm really happy with them all! They're amazing! You don't need to wear base and top coat with them and it does spoil the chromey/foily effect if you do. They also only take one colour coat so they're great for a quick mani. Don't forget they're fab for stamping too!


This is one colour coat with top coat but no base coat.


This is one colour coat with no base or top coat.


Tara x

P.S I hope you like the changes I made to my blog yesterday! Make sure you view the web version of my blog to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x