Sunday, 8 March 2015

Models own 'Sunhat'

Hi! I spent yesterday decorating so I didn't have time to blog! To make up for it I have a stunner to show you today! I hope your weekend is full of things more fun than polyfiller and paint!

This is a polish my sister bought me, it's called 'Sun hat' and it's from the www.modelsownit.com polish for tans collection!


This polish is amazing! It's super bright, it applies well, is opaque in two coats and dries quite fast.


I haven't tried any of this collection before but now I want them all!


Obviously this polish is absolutely perfect as it is but check back tomorrow for the nail art I did over this and to see it matte!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x