Sunday, 15 March 2015

Nail inc - Hampton Court Palace Gardens

Hi! I'm visiting my mum today and going out shopping. I hope you have a great day too :)

Today I'm going to show you one of my very favourite nails inc polishes! This is Hampton Court Palace Gardens and it's super, super bright! It's got a great formula, it's opaque in two coats and the dry time isn't too long either! It does dry to quite a shiny finish but I always use top coat anyway, so these pictures show two coats of colour with one coat of top coat.


Here's a close up so you can see how juicy it looks!


Nails inc have tons of shades available and always have great deals on www.nailsinc.com


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x