Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Nails Inc - Bruton Street

Hi! Back to normal today with my posts! This is my birthday mani (well until I broke a nail opening presents it was!). It's a very pretty Nails inc polish called Bruton Street!


I think I got this polish in a set from www.qvcuk.com, they always have some fab deals on nails inc sets!


This polish is one of my favourites for a quick mani because it's such a classic, neutral shade it goes with any outfit and makeup look. It applies really well, is opaque in two coats and dries quickly.


If you're in a real hurry you can also wear this without base coat because it's a light shade and a great formula so it doesn't stain. If you really don't have time you can even wear it without top coat because it dries to a lovely glossy finish. Though I have used base and top coat for my mani because I had enough time and wanted the mani to last three days (though in the end I broke a nail anyway so it didn't!).


I've only ever used this polish alone that I can remember, so I need to try it with nail art soon! If you've tried it with nail art feel free to leave your links in the comments :)


I'll leave you with this last pretty, close up!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x