Monday, 2 March 2015

Rimmel 'Baby pink' and black nail art stickers

Morning :D Today I have three of my sisters staying with me so I'm preparing for their arrival (which mainly includes stocking the fridge with diet coke and diet dr pepper), I hope you have a great day!

Today's mani is a base of Rimmel 'Baby pink' from their lasting finish pro range and some fab nail art stickers which are a mix of www.she-sells-seashells.co.uk and eBay!

This Rimmel polish is fab, it's really pretty and a great formula.


This is two coats with top coat.


Over the base, I used a mix of stickers from SSS and eBay in black to contrast with the light colour of the polish.


I used top coat to seal the stickers and they lasted really well, I would always recommend SheSellsSeashells to anyone for nail art supplies!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x