Tuesday, 10 March 2015

W7 neon pink

Hi! Yesterday I decorated (one tiny wall) so I currently have naked nails! :-O I would never go out in public without polish so I'll be doing my nails this morning and I'll show you which shade I choose soon! But for now, here's my most recent mani, this is 'Neon pink' by W7.


It is super bright and obviously very pretty, but it isn't exactly neon so if you'd like something bright but not neon, this is the polish for you! It would make a perfect Spring/Summer pedi colour! W7 are one of my favourite brands for many reasons including application, variety of colours and finishes, price and dry time and this polish doesn't disappoint at all!


You can get this polish in loads of placed but the W7 website is www.w7cosmetics.co.uk


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x