Monday, 27 April 2015

Barry M 'In a heart beat'

Morning ladies and gents :) I hope you had a polish-erific weekend! I spent mine polishing my nails and baking! I made an amazing lemon cake! (I'm so modest ;)). If you know any great baking bloggers or vloggers, please let me know in the comments, I'm in need of new, interesting and or failsafe recipes!

Today I have a very pretty Spring polish to show you, this is 'In a heart beat' by Barry M which is part of their new speedy collection. I've done a few posts on these now and said how much I love them, the brush is amazing, the polish dries fast and it comes in lots of pretty colours! I'm not going to go on and on (again) about how fab these are but I will say i definitely recommend them and as soon as they release new colours in this formula with this brush, I'll be on www.barry.com immediately!


This peachy colour is so lovely! I think I'll do some white and silver stamping over this shade soon!


To get this finish I used one coat of base coat, two coats of the Barry M polish and one coat of top coat.


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x