Thursday, 30 April 2015

Barry M 'Magnetic blue' and diamantes

Hi! It's the last day of April already! That went fast! Today I've got a glam mani to show you! I did this using 'Magnetic blue' by Barry M as a base. I love buying magnetic shades because you can wear them like normal polish or use a magnet to get a simple nail art design, win/win!


I used two coats of the Barry M polish as a base. It's really nice, it's a slightly thicker formula than their other polishes because it's a magnetic polish but it applies really well and dries quickly. Being thicker than other polishes, it might work well for stamping so I'll give that a go!


Over the Barry M polish I used gold framed half pearls and diamantes from Born pretty Store (use the code TS10K31 to save 10% as well as getting free shipping worldwide!).


To apply the embellishments, I worked one nail at a time and applied top coat and then used tweezers to apply the larger embellishments and a wax pencil to apply the smaller ones. And here is my finished mani...


Tara x

2 comments:

  1. I never thought to use the magnetic for stamping, I will have to try that out too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm really getting into stamping so I'm constantly looking at what I can use at the moment! I'm hoping it works cos I have a few magnetic polishes in some lovely colours!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x