Monday, 20 April 2015

Barry M speedy quick dry polish review 'Lap of honour' and 'Pole position'

Happy Monday! I hope you have a great day! Today I'm going to do some writing and try and fit in some nail art to show you soon. I'm still wearing my Barry M sunset collection polish to test wear time but luckily I have some false nails I can do nail art on so I can still get my polish fix! 

To see how the Barry M wear test is going, you can check out my social media. Today will be my fourth day of wearing it and it's too good! Usually I wear my polish for a maximum of 36 hours so this long feels like ages! If you don't change your polish very often though then the sunset collection it'll be a great one for you to check out! You can see my full review of it here, which will be updated soon with wear time and stuff.

Keeping on the Barry M theme, todays mani is two of the speedy collection polishes. I have a pretty lilac called 'Lap of honour' and a very soft green called 'Pole position'.




Aren't they lovely!


I have reviewed some of this collection before and was very impressed with them and these two are no different. They apply really well and dry super, super fast, the formula is fab giving you an opaque finish in two coats and the brush is excellent. It's a flat brush with a rounded edge so there's minimal clean up. These photos show zero clean up!


Here's a closer look so you can see how the brush works around your cuticle.


This is one coat of Duri Rejuvacote as a base, two coats of each of the Barry M polishes and one coat of Duri at a top coat.



I have the whole collection so I'll be back soon with some more of these and you can catch up on my first review here!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x