Sunday, 19 April 2015

Femme Fatale 'Winter hyacinth' from Rainbow Connection

Happy Sunday! Today I'm going to have a day off and watch some films, I hope you have a relaxing Sunday too!


Today I have my first Femme Fatale polish to show you called 'Winter hyacinth''. Shaun bought me this from www.rainbow-connection.co.uk which is a UK based company bringing us indie polish from around the world! You can get 5% off  your first order at Rainbow Connection UK if you follow this link http://prz.io/1dXx.

I really like this polish. It has a lovely formula and applies well with a great brush. It's quite sheer to allow the glitters to show through so I used four thin coats to build up an opacity that I like but depending on your preference you could use 2-4 or one coat over an opaque base colour,



This base colour is such a pretty teal and the glitters look amazing with it!


In the polish there are matte white hexes and diamonds and fuschia and rose pink sparkly glitters.


There's tons of glitter in this polish, I didn't have to fish for any of them but the formula is still great, not at all thick to difficult to apply.


I'm really impressed with this polish from the packaging to the formula, to the brush, to the combination of glitters so I'll be stalking Rainbow Connection for more of these!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x