Tuesday, 28 April 2015

My current mani! Barry M 'Persian' and 'Atlantis'

Hi! Two posts in one day, I'm really spoiling you ;) Because I do my nails every day plus I do swatches of new polishes and nail art designs in between, I have a ton of draft posts, so to reduce that by one, I thought I would show you yesterdays mani!

I used two coats of Barry M 'Persian' to do this mani. This is from their aquarium collection, which I own all of, and it's so pretty! the aquarium collection is one of my favourite Barry M collections ever!


You can't see it here but I've taken more photos to show you that while this rich purple is beautiful, when the light hits it, there's an amazing golden sheen that comes over the nail and it's even more beautiful!


Over 'Persian' I used two thin coats of 'Atlantis' which is an amazing glitter topper from he same collection. I can't even begin to describe this glitter topper, it has all different shapes and sizes of glitter that will look great over any of the polishes from this collection!


And here is the photo where you can see the gorgeous golden tone that comes out when the light hits the polish! It's amazing (and distracting!).


Both of these polishes applied really well and dried quickly. The glitter polish is really well formulated, there wasn't much need to fish for larger glitters and you get a great coverage in two coats. However i you want a more opaque glitter finish without using lots of coats, you can apply the polish to a cosmetic sponge and then sponge the glitter over the nail. The sponge will soak up most of the polish, leaving enough to adhere the glitter to your nail and you'll get a more opaque finish.

Have fun shopping at www.barry.com ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x