Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Nella Milano review - The Rubinator

Hi! I hope you're having a good day! Unfortunately I'm having some eye issues at the moment so spending most of my time on the sofa watching films which is so much fun for about a day but then gets pretty boring quite fast! 

I have a gorgeous red polish to show you this afternoon, this is 'The rubinator' by Nella Milano which is currently half price in their shop!


This classic red polish is lovely, it applies really well and dries quickly and it's opaque in two coats with a smooth finish.


This mani is one coat of base coat, two colour coats and one coat of top coat.


I wasn't sure what nail art to do over this, so I used a variety of silver studs in different shapes and sizes to create various patterns.


To do this I used two colour coats and one coat of top coat and then applied the studs while the top coat was still wet.


Let me know what design is your favourite or any ideas for different designs you have below and I'll try them out!


Use the code Tara to save 20% off at Nella Milano, click the picture below or visit http://nellamilano.com/?ref=50 

Shop Now

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x