Thursday, 9 April 2015

Nella Milano 'A royal affair'

Good morning :D Yesterday I spent the day shopping, blogging and catching up on all the films I've recorded and not had time to watch so today I'm getting back to some work and doing a ton of nail art that I'll show you soon! 

Today I'm going to show you my new favourite purple polish. This is 'A royal affair' by Nella Milano. You can get this polish in their shop and it's currently 50% off! 


I've reviewed some Nella polishes before and loved them so I was really excited to try out this fab shade. It's so beautiful! It applies really well, the brushes are fab and the formula is great too so I didn't need to do much clean up around my cuticles. It also dries pretty fast and you could wear just one coat as it's really opaque. I prefer to wear a base coat, two colour coats and a top coat, so these photos show that, but if you were in a rush you could definitely get away with one coat.


I'm still trying to decide on what nail art I'd like to do over this polish, so if you have any suggestions let me know in the comments and I'll try them out!


Don't forget to grab your bottle at http://nellamilano.com/shop/ while it's 50% off!

Use the code Tara to save 20% off at Nella Milano, click the picture below or visit http://nellamilano.com/?ref=50 

Shop Now

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x