Saturday, 25 April 2015

OPI 'Your web or mine' and MoYou London stamping!

Good morning polish peeps! Yesterday I got EPIC nail mail - nearly 100 bottles! So I will have so much to show you soon! 

Today I have a post full of bargains to show you! I was recently lucky enough to find someone on Facebook selling the OPI Spider-Man collection, new, in it's box and so pretty! I've wanted this collection for ages so I was so happy to find it! I also have some MoYou London stamping sets which I got in Boots for just £5.75 reduced from £22.99  to show you! Thank you to Samantha from TheNailandBeautyFiles for sharing her find so we could all scour our local Boots for them!

So, here is the OPI polish. It's so beautiful. it's a rose pink frost but it kind of looks more like a foil than a frost. It's hard to describe but it's very pretty!


To get this finish, I used one coat of Duri rejuvacote as my base, two colour coats and one coat of Duri as a top coat.


I'm a big fan of OPI polishes. I think they have amazing colours in nice bottles with great brushes and easy to work with formulas and this polish doesn't disappoint! It applies really well, dries fast and is opaque in two coats.


Another thing I love about OPI is that the quality of the brush on their mini bottles is the same quality as their full size bottles which a lot of companies neglect!


And here are the MoYou stamping sets I got! Each one contains; an instruction book, two plates, a stamper and scraper set and three polishes! I love them so much!


I didn't want to cover up too much of the pretty OPI polish but I did want to try out the MoYou polishes as I have some of their plates and stampers and scrapers but I've never tried their polish! I used the Princess 05 plate to stamp on my ring fingers using the black MoYou polish.


I loved the plate I used, I'm always impressed with the quality of the MoYou plates! The polish was fab too, really opaque and quick drying.


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x