Friday, 24 April 2015

Silent Friday? Pink Moyra polish

Hi! I've been playing around a lot with the layout of my blog and I'm still working on some stuff. I unfortunately can't centre all my old photos but I'm hoping from now on, the photos will be clear and centred and that my posts will be easy to read no matter what device you're on with all the stuff that was cluttering up my sidebar now up there ^ If you have any feedback, you know where the comments box is ;) For now, i'm going to leave you with a single shot of a pink textured polish from Moyra, 50% because it;s pretty and 50% to see if I've worked out how to centre now ;)


See ya soon!

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. I love the new layout, it looks so neat and organised :) x

    www.thenailandbeautyfiles.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was up 'til 3am so I'm glad it was worth it ;) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x