Sunday, 26 April 2015

Tinkerbell nail art!

Hi! It's taken me two days to take all my polishes off their shelves and dust the shelves before putting all the polishes back! I hope you're having as much fun this weekend as I am!

Today I'm going to show you my Tinkerbell nail art! Nearly two years ago I did some Peter Pan nail art which you can see here and as I'm currently suffering some major writers block, I thought now would be a good time to practise some nail art and do Tink nails! 

These are all the polishes I used for this nail art.


And here are the finished nails! I know they're not perfect or anything but I'm really proud of them!


If you've done any nail art this weekend, feel free to link your posts below :)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x