Tuesday, 7 April 2015

UK indie polish week! Enigma nails review


Hi :) I really hope you're enjoying my UK indie nail polish week! It's so much fun trying new brands and telling you all about them but it's definitely increased my wish list A LOT!

Today I'm going to show you five polishes from Enigma nails, I take no responsibility for your bank balance once you've seen them ;)

First, here's what Crissy had to say about her brand

----------
I love making polish, especially new, unique and original colours. With regards to the polish itself, I pride myself on both the colours, and the long lasting finish of the polish itself.

----------

First up is 'Eternity'. As soon as I put it on I thought it was going to be my favourite, the other polishes kept trying to make me change my mind with their prettiness but I think it will stay my favourite!


It's a gorgeous colour, it will go with anything and look stunning! it has a great formula, it was nearly completely opaque in one coat, though I used two because that's my own preference. It's the perfect consistency and it dries quickly.



Here's a close up so you can see the amazing colours and shimmer through this!


Next is my second favourite polish from the ones I tried which is a pearl pink and is perfect for Easter! It's called ' passion pink' and it's a shimmery, icy, pretty pink. Perfect for stamping over because the coolness of the pink will really make it stand out and also great to wear alone because of the reflective shimmer running through it.


This polish applied really well too, the formula was consistent across the five polishes I tried and it's a formula that's great to work with.


I used two coats of this polish for my mani. Look at that shimmer!


The third polish I tried is 'Essence green' which is a pearly green which subtly shimmer and reflects gold. Again it will work well for Easter manis, imagine bunnies and eggs stamped or painted over this! It's actually great for the whole of Spring as well, it'll look amazing in the sunshine!


I used two coats of this polish and got a beautiful opaque finish.


Here's a close up where you can hopefully see the gold shimmer that gives this polish a fantastic finish.


The fourth polish I'm going to show you is 'Black' which I used as a base to the next polish I'm going to show you. It's a fab black! I only needed one coat so I'm going to try this for stamping soon, so look out for that!


The last polish I have to show you is 'Marina' which is a gorgeous polish that looks white but actually it's a green/gold/teal/turquoise colour shift that look incredible over the black!


To show you this polish properly I used two coats on my bare nail on my pinky.

One coat over black on on my ring finger.

Two coats over black on my middle finger.

Three coats over black on my index finger.


Isn't that gorgeous! i'm actually going to try it over some other colours soon like a deep blue and maybe an orange and see how it looks so I'll show you those experiments when I do!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x