Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Vivien Kondor London 'Matte white' with neon studs!

Hi! Just a quick post because I'm going shopping today but I have a super bright mani to show you! Have a lovely Wednesday :)

This mani was created using 'Matte white' by Vivien Kondor London which is my favourite white polish. It's opaque in two coats, streak free and fast drying. Also it's currently just £1.49 in their Amazon shop!


I used two coats of the white polish as a base, I then used three different sizes of neon studs to create the design. I worked one nail at a time top coating the nail and then using Embellie Gellie from scrapperfect to pick up the neon studs and apply them. I forget where I got the neon studs but you can pick them up really cheap on eBay and most nail art suppliers. I used a top coat to seal the studs and make sure they stayed on and Ta-dah! :D


I think I'm going to do this mani again with different sizes of black studs, I think the black and white will look lovely together. It's an easy mani to do to match your outfit though cos with a white background, any colour studs or diamantes will go!


And so here is my neon mani, I hope you like it! :)


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x