Friday, 8 May 2015

Barry M new speedy quick dry collection review! - On your marks, Speed demon, Turbo charged, Need for speed, Get set go, Supersonic

Hi! I'm so excited that I have all the polishes from Barry M's new 'Speedy quick dry' collection to show you!

I absolutely love this collection! The shades are fabulous! So bright and Summery! I have the last speedy collection and I loved the polishes, they applied really well and dried fast. They also have the great new brush, flat, wider and a rounded edge so you don't need to do much clean up! 



From left to right is; Super sonic, Need for speed, Speed demon, Get set go, Turbo charged and On your marks. All my swatches show two coats with no base coat and one coat of top coat.


I'm so glad they've included a bright yellow in this collection! This is called 'On your marks'.


This light, sparkly pink is 'Speed demon'.


'Turbo charged' is an amazing bright orange with tons of sparkle!


This purple is my favourite one from the collection! It's called 'Need for speed'.


This vivid pink is 'Get set go'. It's a perfect Summer shade and will definitely get your mani noticed!


This stunning blue is packed with blue and purple sparkle, it's absolutely beautiful and when the sun hits it, it will distract you all day! This one is called ' Supersonic'.


I'd recommend these polishes to anyone! They're beautiful, they apply well, they dry fast and they're buy one get one half price in Superdrug ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x