Sunday, 17 May 2015

Born Pretty Store, diamonds mani! - Diamanté chain review

Hi :D I hope you have a lovely Sunday! I'm going to spend mine relaxing, catching up on TV and eating jelly tots! 

Today I'm going to show you a mani I did using a diamante chain from Born Pretty Store. The chain comes in one length and you can use nail clippers to snip off one diamante or however many you would like to use. It's a great to do designs where you need your diamantes to line up! They also apply easily using top coat or nail glue.


To do this design, I decided to go all out with the diamonds so I used two coats of a black polish with tiny silver glitter from Azature but many brands have this polish in one of their collection or you could use a black polish with a silver glitter or holo top coat.


I then used various amounts of diamantes depending on the width of each nail and applied them using top coat. I can't wait to add these in more colours to my nail art stash!
  

Click the picture below to visit www.bornprettystore.com and use the code TS10K31 to save 10% as well as getting free worldwide shipping!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x