Saturday, 9 May 2015

Born pretty Store review - Diamond glitter

Morning :D How's your week going? Mine has been full of nails, baking, hair dye and flat pack furniture! 

Last week I told you I had finally learnt how to use water decals for nail art and today I have the mani I did using the final design as an accent nail to show you!

This was the mani using the water decals before I applied the glitter from Born Pretty Store.



The link I had for the glitter I used doesn't seem to be working at the moment but there are lots of glitters the same in various quantities, you can find one type here



To apply the glitter, I worked one nail at a time and applied top coat and then using a wax pencil, applied the glitter in various patterns.




The glitter is really pretty, easy to apply and looks great but it is quite thick so you'll need to put in a bit of work to try and get it to sit on the nail if you have curved nail beds.



Click the picture below and use my discount code to get 10% off as well as free shipping!


Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x