Thursday, 14 May 2015

'Cream filled' from Native War paints 'Diner divas' collection and nail mail photo!

Morning :) yesterday I got EPIC nail mail which I'm going to show you today! This order was from Native War Paints and it's my first (but not last) order from this brand. I ordered the entire 'Diner divas' collection because it's inspired by one of my favourite TV programs, 2 broke girls. I also ordered a lipstick inspired by the same show and four other polishes from various collections.  my order arrived really quickly and well packaged. Here's my haul...


The first polish I've tried is 'Cream filled' from the 'Diner divas' collection. Native War Paints describe this polish better than I could, so here is the description from their website 'Cream Filled is a white crelly polish with silver and gold holo glitter, neon pink, pale pink, white and lavender glitter.
Cream filled was inspired by the tee shirts Max and Caroline sell to promote their cupcake business as well as the cupcakes themselves.'.

To do this mani I used three thin coats of the polish and one coat of base coat and top coat. 


I'm really impressed with the polish, it's packed with glitter so you don't need to fish for them but it's not so thick with glitter that you can't apply it properly. It also dried really quickly. What's not to love!


Here's a close up so you can see the glitters properly but I recommend you go and buy this polish right now so you can see them REALLY close ;)


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x