Monday, 4 May 2015

Models own chrome collection - Olive

Happy bank holiday! I hope you have a great day :) 

I've nearly run out of models own chrome collection polishes to show you! Today I have 'Olive' and then I only have one more to show you after that! 

As I've mentioned when I've reviewed the others, they are great for quick manis as you don't need base coat or top coat and I only needed one colour coat to get an opaque finish. They also apply well and dry fast!

This photo show one coat of colour with no base or top coat.



This shows one colour coat with one coat of top coat.



This is how I prefer to wear it, just one colour coat. I think it gives a smoother finish without top coat which seems to wrinkle it slightly.



Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x