Monday, 18 May 2015

Nails inc Kensington Square and Haymarket with Chelsea Embankment Gardens

Good morning! I can't believe Spring is already nearly over so I'm going to show you a Spring mani today! I used nails Inc polishes which I recently got as part of a set on their website. I don't think it's available anymore but the polishes I used from it are; Kensington Square, Haymarket and Chelsea Embankment Gardens.


I've been wanting to try the floral glitter toppers since they were launched so I was really excited when I saw them in the set! It's so pretty too! I know a lot of people don't like bar glitter but it's so teeny it's easy to place so it doesn't stick up or hang over the tip of the nails. Also the formula of this polish is great, it applies really well and dries quickly and you don't have to fish around for the larger flower shaped glitters. 


I love all of the polishes I used, the colours are so pretty and the formulas are great. The mani lasted well too!


Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x