Thursday, 7 May 2015

Nella Milano review 'True blue' with mermaid nail art!

Good morning sunshine! Yesterday I got some more nail mail which I'll be swatching today! I hope you have a great Thursday but incase you need something to cheer you up, I have an amazingly bright polish, some mermaid nail art and a link to get 50% off the polish! 

This is 'True blue' by Nella Milano.



This polish is amazing! It's a gorgeous blue and so bright, perfect for Summer manis and pedis!


Nella polishes are lovely, great brushes, perfect formula and fab colours and this one is no exception. It's pretty opaque in one coat so two gives it the perfect smooth shiny finish!


This mani is one coat of base coat, two colour coats and one coat of top coat.


This polish made me think of the sea and the beach, so I did some mermaid nail art! To do this I used pearls, holographic studs, diamantes in jewel colours and diamantes which are black but with a blue/green/gold reflective quality, a gold mermaid embellishments and a gold anchor embellishment.


To apply the embellishments I worked one nail at a time and applies base coat before using tweezers and a wax pencil to apply the embellishments.


I applied top coat over the gold embellishments to make sure they were properly adhered to the nail and there were no edges sitting up off the nail.


And here is my finished mani! To get this polish 50% off visit www.nellamilano.com


Use the code Tara to save 20% off at Nella Milano, click the picture below or visit http://nellamilano.com/?ref=50 

Shop Now

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous manis! True Blue is such a fab colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D It's amazing isn't it!

      Delete
  2. Love this blue! Looks very tropical great job ☺xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x