Tuesday, 19 May 2015

W7 'Mintoff' with nail art

Hi! Recently I've been ding loads of nail art and today I have two different nail art designs to show you. One is a floral design for Spring and one is a bridal design with a twist. Both are using 'Mintoff' by W7 cosmetics, which I reviewed here last week. 

To do these designs I used a base of two colour coats of 'Mintoff' and then applied the embellishments over that. First up is the floral Spring design. I used diamante flowers, dried flowers, Fimo flowers and a 3D rose to do this.


Next is the bridal design with a twist! Most bridal nails are white/cream/pale pink but I used the 'Mintoff' polish as a base for this one to show you can tie in your colour scheme with your wedding mani. So if your colour scheme is white and turquoise or cream and lilac or red and silver, you can create a design to incorporate both or all of your colours! To do my design I used pearls, white studs, diamantes and a bow.


Let me know which one you prefer!

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these, but the flowers on your middle finger are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They're my favourite too! I'm loving dried flowers at the moment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x