Tuesday, 12 May 2015

W7 review - Fluorescent orange with nail art!

Hi! I hope your week got off to a great start! I started mine off by shopping at TK Maxx with some voucher I got from Zeek so I got £24 of All4one vouchers which can be spent in loads of places for £2! the vouchers are always changing but theres always loads for Boots and The Body Shop and I've seen them for TK Maxx as well! You an download the Zeek app on both Apple and Google and my code 208sqw will give you £10 credit. (Download Zeek, the gift vouchers marketplace, use my code, 2o8sgw, and get £10 off your first purchase. 
http://www.zeek.me/promo/uk/?value=10&code=2O8SGW&src=twitter). 

Here's what I bought! 



Today I have a very bright polish to show you! This is 'Fluorescent orange' by W7! I used two coats of this polish with one coat of base coat and one coat of top coat for this mani. It applies really well and has such a bright finish! I love it!



As the polish was so bright, I decided to do a black design over it to make it pop. I used a stamping plate, black stamping polish and some black diamantes to do this design.


I also did a super bright design over this polish using Sharpie pen and neon studs.


I love W7 products so I'm always really grateful and excited when they send me products to review but I also buy tons of their stuff so I have a giant W7 stash! My favourites are their eyeshadow palettes, HD foundation, mascara and, of course, their nail polish! Let me know your favourites! And if you want to start or grow your W7 collection, you can visit their website here

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x