Friday, 19 June 2015

Born Pretty Store review - Another rose mani!

Hi! Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of days, I've been really busy! The good news is I got an epic nail mail package yesterday with around 200 polishes and tons of nail art items so I'll have so much stuff to show you soon! 

Today I have another rose mani to show you! This one is a pretty, simple design with minimal products needed. To do this I used some rose stickers from Born Pretty Store.


To do this I used a light pink polish on all the nails except the middle one, which I used a deeper rose pink polish on. I then used tweezers to remove the stickers from the backing and apply them to the nails. I used one sticker per nail to create a minimalist look.


To seal the design I used one coat of top coat. these stickers were so easy to use and they come in lots of designs so I'll definitely get some more soon in the other designs!


Click the picture below to visit www.bornprettystore.com and use the code TS10K31 to save 10% as well as getting free worldwide shipping!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x