Saturday, 6 June 2015

Born Pretty Store review - Butterfly mani

Saturday! Today I'm going shop because for the first time in about a year Shaun has a Saturday off work! I hope you enjoy your Saturday too! 

Today I'm going to show you some really cute butterfly embellishments from Born Pretty Store!


When I first saw these manis I knew I wanted to do something very Spring/Summer with a sky feel so I used a matte blue polish by Barry M as a base. I applied one coat of the polish to all my nails and when that was dry, I worked one nail at a time and applied a second coat. On top of the wet polish I applied the butterflies. On my ring finger nail I applied a dried flower with a butterfly just slightly over the flower petal.


These embellishments applied really easily over the wet polish but you could also use top coat or a dot of nail glue. I didn't use any top coat to seal these as I wanted to keep the matte effect but you can use top coat or a gel top coat to seal the embellishments for a longer lasting finish!


Click the picture below to visit www.bornprettystore.com and use the code TS10K31 to save 10% as well as getting free worldwide shipping!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x