Saturday, 13 June 2015

Born Pretty Store review - OTT embellishments

Hooray for Saturday! I hope you have a fab weekend planned! Today I have a really over the top, bright mani to show you! 

To do this I used these embellishments from Born Pretty Store. There's a fab mixture of different shapes, sizes, colours and types of embellishments in this little pt and they're only $0.99!!


I used a bright pink glitter polish which I made for myself as a base. I then worked one nail at a time to top coat and then applied the embellishments onto the top coat using a wax pencil and tweezers.


This might not be an every day look but it's definitely pretty and sparkly for the days you can get away with some extra bling!


Click the picture below and use my discount code to get 10% off as well as free shipping!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x