Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Jessica 'Rollin rose'

Hi! Today I have two of my sisters staying with me, so I think we'll be mainly shopping, eating pizza and watching Disney! I hope you have a fab day too :)

Today I'm going to show you my current favourite nude/neutral polish! This is 'Rollin rose' by Jessica and it's so pretty! I used it as my mani shade when I broke two nails and had to file them all down because it's so soft but also when the light hits it, it's really reflective so it kind of has a twist! 

Jessica polishes are lovely, they apply well, dry fast and they last well too. Let me know your favourites cos I'm going to start increasing my Jessica collection!


Tara x

2 comments:

  1. This is so soft shade. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty isn't it :) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x