Monday, 29 June 2015

Models own - Malibu pink and Turquoise sea

Happy Monday polish addicts lovers! Yesterday I went shopping and got some new polishes, including some Morgan Taylor polishes which I'll show you soon! 

Today I have a mani to show you from before I broke two nails and had to file them down, this is models own 'Malibu pink' and 'Turquoise sea' from their newest polish for tans collection.


I love models own polishes so I  bought the new collection not long after it came out and these two were my favourites, they're so pretty and bright! Perfect for Summer manis and pedis and although I don't tan, if you do these will definitely show it off to perfection! As well as being beautiful, they apply really well and dry fast as I've now come to expect from MO.


Have a lovely day :)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x