Sunday, 7 June 2015

Nella Milano neon mani - True blue

Morning :) I'm going to see my mums new horse today so I'm very excited! If you like horses check out my Instagram later, I'm sure I'll have a picture of him up soon! 

Today I have a Summery/neon mani to show you using  'True blue' by Nella Milano, some neon acrylic paints and some neon star embellishments.


I used two coats of the blue polish as a base for this mani. It's so beautiful! You can see my original review of it and my mermaid mani using it here. Once the two coats of polish had dried I used a striper nail art brush and some neon acrylic paints to draw two lines down each nail. I then top coated each nail one by one and applied tiny neon star embellishments down the centre of the two lines before the top coat dried.


Use the code Tara at the checkout to save 20% off at Nella Milano, click the picture below or visit http://nellamilano.com/?ref=50 


Shop Now

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x