Monday, 15 June 2015

Nella Milano 'Sizzling sienna' and Andrea Fullerton 'Gem stone top coat'

Morning :) I hope you have a lovely Monday! I think I'll spend mine online shopping ;)

Today I have a really pretty mani to show you. I did this using two coats of Nella Milano 'Sizzling sienna', which is one of my favourite neutral polishes. Over that I used one coat of Andrea Fullerton's 'Gem stone top coat'.


This polish is like a mermaid tail, it reflects different colours when the light hits it! It's green, gold, orange, red, bronze, all kinds! it very full coverage in just one coat and it applies really well too.


Use the code Tara at the checkout to save 20% off at Nella Milano, click the picture below or visit http://nellamilano.com/?ref=50 

Shop Now

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x