Friday, 26 June 2015

Nella milano 'Summersby - Pretty in pastel mani

Morning :) I'm writing this while I wait for my polish to dry! 

Today I have a mani to show you using Nella Milano polish in 'Summersby', some matte glitter dots, gold glitter polish, acrylic paint and a pretty pearl embellishment!

To do this I painted all my nails with two coats of 'Summersby'. I then used a nail art brush and some blue acrylic paint to 'dry brush' some colour over my pinkie nail. On my ring finger nail I applied a gold edged pearl embellishment, on my middle nail I used a striper brush, some acrylic paints and some gold glitter polish to paint vertical stripes along the tip of the nail and on my index finger nail I applied some matte glitter dots in a pattern from the
tip of the nail.


I finished the design with top coat to seal the glitter and make the acrylic paint glossy.


Use the code Tara at the checkout to save 20% off at Nella Milano, click the picture below or visit http://nellamilano.com/?ref=50 


Shop Now

Tara x

5 comments:

  1. Love this soft shade. Your nailart is complimenting to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the "waterfall" nail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i see it everywhere but I haven't properly tried it before, I really like it :)

      Delete
  3. Love this colour and also the different designs on each finger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x