Friday, 12 June 2015

UK indie nail polish month CM handmade 'Ariel' and 'Mermaid' Ariel mani

Hi polish pixies! I have so many draft posts I need to get publishing, I just can't choose what to show you first! I have tons of UK indie polishes to show you so throughout the month I'll be publishing lots of posts reviewing them and showing you nail art I've done using them. All the nail art has been done using UK brands and the embellishments are from Charlie's Nail Art.

Today's mani using UK indie polish is a pretty underwater/Ariel mani using polish from CM Handmade UK. These polishes are great and I've previously reviewed loads of their polishes which you can see here.

To do this mani I used two polishes from CM Handmade UK 'Ariel and 'Mermaid'. These polishes made me want mermaid nails so I got some Ariel nail art stickers from Charlie's Nail Art. I also used a seashell embellishment which you can get from Charlie's.


I used two coats of 'Mermaid' on all my nails except my ring finger nail which I used two coats of 'Ariel' on. I used an oyster sticker and two Ariel stickers as well as the seashell embellishment.


I love these polishes and definitely recommend trying CMHUK's polishes if you haven't yet!


Tara x

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous polishes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polishes! Great Mani ☺http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/oceanic-jewelers-review-week2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polishes! Great Mani ☺http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/oceanic-jewelers-review-week2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x