Wednesday, 24 June 2015

UK indie nail polish month - Danglefoot Nail Polish 'Digital dreams' and Enigma Nails 'Black'

Hi! Today I'm going to continue my UK indie nail polish series with a polish from DangleFoot Nail Polish! This one is a fab glitter topper called 'Digital dreams'.

I think this polish is really nice, you get a great amount of glitter without it being too thick to use and it looks pretty too!


I've used three coats of this with no undies to show you how you can get a fab opaque finish.


You can also use one coat over another colour like I have here. I used 'Black' by Enigma Nails as my base colour because it's my favourite black, it's a great consistency and it dries really really fast.


I love how this glitter topper looks over black but I'll be trying it over some other colours soon, if you have any suggestions leave them below!


Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x