Tuesday, 16 June 2015

UK indie nail polish month - Mrs Cross Nail Shop, Enigma Nails and Charlie's Nail Art rose mani

Hi! I'm visiting my mum today, I might even go and visit her horse again too :D I'm also going to catch up on some blog posts! Today's post features Mrs Cross Nail Shop, Enigma Nails and Charlie's Nail Art.

To do this mani I used 'Intense romantic and Blushing romantic' from MCNS as my base colours. I then used some really pretty rose stickers from Charlie's. On my pinkie finger I used 'Black' and 'Eternity' from Enigma Nails to create a rose pattern.


All the polishes I used are great quality, they apply really well, give great coverage and dry quickly. I especially recommend looking at the polishes in MCNS 'Romance' collection as there's some great work appropriate mani colours in there that still give you something a little bit special rather than just a regular nude/neutral.


Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Amazing....your pinkie is complementing to those flower stickers. Lovely combo. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x